The number one thing CATEC students consistently say about CATEC is that they love their program instructors and feel comfortable in CATEC's learning environment. Celebrate and honor your instructor by voting for him or her to receive the Golden Apple Award. Voting ends January 24, 2022.
The nominee exhibits the following characteristics:
- Creates a love of learning in students of all abilities and backgrounds.
- Stimulates thought and provokes student dialogue.
- Challenges students to reach high standards and expectations.
- Understands the needs of students individually and collectively and meets those needs with determination, enthusiasm and imagination.
- Involves families in the education process.
*Teachers who have won in the past three years are not eligible for a Golden Apple Award.